Giving at Church
We encourage all of those who are part of our Church family to give—not out of obligation, but out of a spirit act of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in our midst, in our community, and in the world around us.
our commitment to you
As a donor to Community of Faith, and a financial partner with us in ministry, we believe we have the following obligations to you:
- To conduct our administrative and financial affairs with excellence, not extravagance.
- To keep our budget lean and efficient.
- To employ a full-time Certified Public Accountant to administrate our finances.
- To conduct an annual audit of financial records.
- To keep accurate records of your contributions and provide an annual contribution report to you for income tax purposes.
- To use all contributions for the purpose of “Loving God, loving each others, and serving the world.”
- To pray for you.
Securely Give Online
Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
the benefits of giving online
- Create one or multiple schedules that fit your lifestyle.
- Edit or delete any scheduled donation at any time.
- View your past online giving. Online Giving is simple, easy, and also reduces post office trips, postage costs and weekly or monthly check-writing chores for your family.
- When you participate in online giving, you’re also helping to streamline administrative overhead costs – thus, putting more of your dollars to work in the ministries.
- When you participate in online giving, you decide in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith!
Ways to Give
There are many easy ways for you to give, including one-time gifts, text-to-give, online recurring giving and, of course, during our weekend worship services.